• 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
• 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
• 4 (200g each) chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
• 2 teaspoons Portuguese chicken seasoning
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• olive oil cooking spray
• 4 bread rolls, halved
• 50g mixed salad leaves
• 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
• Combine mayonnaise and sauce in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
• Place chicken between 2 sheets of baking paper. Using the flat side of a meat mallet, pound until 1cm thick. Combine seasoning, oil and lemon juice in a shallow, ceramic dish. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
• Preheat a barbecue plate or chargrill over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Spray cut sides of rolls with oil. Toast rolls on barbecue plate or chargrill for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden. Place salad leaves, tomato and chicken on roll bases.
Top with mayonnaise mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
Top with roll tops and serve.