• ¼cup white wine or white balsamic vinegar
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed
• ½ tsp sea salt
• ¹⁄³ cup extra virgin olive oil
• 2 yellow or green zucchini, thinly sliced into rounds
• 250g squash, halved
• 250g yellow or red cherry or teardrop tomatoes, halved
• 4 boneless beef rib eye steaks,
trimmed by Belmore Organic Meats
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 120g baby rocket or baby spinach leaves
• 2 Tbsp flat-leaf parsley, chopped
• Combine vinegar, garlic and salt in a large bowl. Cover and allow to stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Whisk in ¼ cup oil. Add the zucchini, squash and tomatoes. Toss gently to combine. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
• Preheat barbecue to medium-high. Brush both sides of the steaks with remaining oil and season with salt and pepper. Barbecue for 2-3 minutes each side for medium or cook to your liking. Transfer to a warm plate, cover with foil and allow to stand for 3-4 minutes.
• Add the rocket and parsley to the zucchini mixture, toss gently to combine. Serve with steaks
Divide the lamb shanks between plates, strain over the sauce and spoon over the gremolata. Serve with creamy mashed potato.